Friday, April 16, 2010

Pull UP ur pants!!!

"
She doesn't like it so she is a fool
"

Really?? What happened to being able to have my own opinion?? What happened to being able to make my own judgement?? What happened to being open to constructive criticism?? Why is everybody so verbally violent nowadays?? What happened to being able to learn from someone else's opinion?? Why is everyone sporting huge chips on their shoulders?? (Ok I've run out of questions :p)

But seriously though, why is it now a "war of the insults" game when someone doesn't like your work? I have watched people I put up there come down, pass me, keep going down till they reach their target and take the spot right beside them and proceed to join em in defecating. Why do you have to shit on his parade just cos he took a dump on yours?? What happened to being the bigger man??(I know I said I was done with the questions. Obviously I've still got a few more :p). Pull up your pants jo. You might argue that some people don't know what they are talking about hence you can't learn from their criticism. Why then do you pay them any heed?? You should be able to weed out the "sensible" from the "random"

Some people just love "swallowing other people's panadol". This is quite hilarious to me cos most times, the person you are so proudly "shitting" for isn't even aware your pants are down on his behalf. I'd luv to see someone ask "why don't u like it??". You'd probably learn a thing or two if you did that. You don't necessarily have to agree but atleast you'd know. I am of the opinion everyday is a learning process. A wise man once told me "If you go to bed at the end of the day, and you learnt nothing that day, then consider it wasted". It might just be me, but I really detest when people exchange insults cos of mundane issues. It diminishes my opinion of you.

I am not saying its wrong to defend yourself, I'm just saying there are better ways to do that without letting your pants down cos eventually you equally end up with your pants around your ankles and trust me, this is really not a good look.

1 comment:

  1. well said...lol @ taking panadol for someone else's headache. Voltron sturvs.

    ReplyDelete