Sunday, April 18, 2010

Winging it!!!

Writing is now my addiction. Even when I have nothing to say, I still wanna write. Most times I don't know what I'm going to write about. I just come here and start typing. Guess you can call me a freestyle writer(some JayZ ish) lol. I'm sure you just thought "so she doesn't know what she wants to write about?". I wonder what gave me away *huge grin*. Today, Nono is going to wing it(first music, now sports hehe!!).

"I'm in love with you", "I love you guys"........
These words have been uttered to me less than twenty four hours after meeting(former) and because I followed someone on twitter(latter). Bear in mind, the dude knew not my name, and the person being followed knew absolutely nothing about me as at the time the words were uttered/typed. My reaction was a different matter all together. I have never taken the dude seriously till this day and I immediately unfollowed the girl. Yes I have a big problem with the word "LOVE" being used loosely. I think it should only be used when it is sincerely meant and trust me, there is absolutely nothing under the sun you would say that would convince me that the aforementioned instances were sincere. I get very creeped out. Kinda like you will soon start stalking me. At this point, I'd like to add there is a particular someone on twitter that keeps saying related stuff to me and I have labelled her as crazy(yes I know I have problems. Who doesn't??).

I also hate when I am asked how I am everyday. The answer probably hasn't changed. It won't be so bad if you actually had anything else to say after that. I believe twitter has now become too serious. People demanding follow backs and all that. Sometimes, I see imaginary guns. You might have well have said "a follow back or your life". Its not that serious jo. Would you rather I followed you today and unfollowed tomorrow?? I also really hate grammatical errors. If you follow my blog or you know me at all, you would know this already so I shall save the rant for someone else. You don't even want to know how far I would go for good english(I already said I had problems. Now I would like to add that I love my problems).

My phones have names. One is called Xavier and the other Silver. X and S for short. I am not crazy(you only have my word on this sha), I just love exploring my imagination. Other things err....have names too :p(see, I also want you to explore your imagination) lol. Ok I think I have enough for a blog post now. Same time tomorrow then?? Ciao.. :)

1 comment:

  1. your phones have names? I still don't know you I guess Lol

    ReplyDelete